Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Jackie and Lita autographs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Scott Itter's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hello everyone!

    Does anyone out there know how I can contact Jackie or Lita? I am a huge Runaways fan like everyone else, and I am trying to get an autograph from all of the ladies, and I only have 2 more to go!!! Can anyone help?!!!
    Thanks everybody!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Wasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome. Try the email at JackieFox.com to contact Jackie.

    http://www.jackiefox.com/

    I don't know how to contact Lita.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Scott Itter's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks a lot. I have tried this outlet, but it seems that the site has been under construction for an extremely long time. I tried this back in January (2004), and they replied with "we'll try to do something in a few months". I'll just keep my fingers crossed, I guess! THANKS!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •